Friday, December 2, 2011

Our precious Daddy....

Our precious Daddy went home to be with the Lord at 11:15 pm tonight. Our hearts hurt so much and we already miss him lots. We all were able to express our love to him and were there for his last breaths. He was such a good Daddy!!

We'll update tomorrow as we get all the information. Thanks again for lifting our family up during this difficult time. We felt your prayers and the Lord has been faithful.

  "I love you, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is the shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold."
Psalm 18:1-2

3 comments:

  1. I am so very sorry for your loss. I will continue to pray for your family in the coming days, weeks and months. May God give you peace and comfort as you grieve the loss of such a wonderful man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those we love don't go away,
    They walk beside us every day,
    Unseen, unheard, but always near,
    Still loved, still missed and very dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so sorry to hear of your loss. We're praying God's comfort for all of you.
    Love,
    Joe and Kristy

    ReplyDelete