Friday, December 2, 2011

Evening update....

Just wanted to give everyone an update. Dad's hanging on but his stats are getting lower. His oxygen level is around 80 now and his blood pressure is pretty low. He is resting comfortably and doesn't seem to be in any pain. We've had lots of wonderful people stop by to love on us. We got to hear fun stories about our Dad from his buddies from Cathedral which was great. Five of his friends from Cornerstone, the place he worked, stopped in to pray which was awesome too. The Lord has been here and he is giving us peace. Thank you so much for praying!

2 comments:

  1. I want to thank you for this blog, I have been thinking about Don and Nancy and all the family but hesitated to bother any of you. I walked over to Conerstone about a month ago to get some info and they gave me written prayer to say for Don. My Mom has tried to reach Nancy, but has not been able. Ijust read her the Blog page, and we both will be thinking of all of you and praying. I tried to bring her to hospital several times, but it only upset her, but just know we love all of you. God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending love and prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete